Custom Printed Packaging in Columbus, Ohio
Make Your Business Look Amazing With Custom Packaging from Howard Packaging! We Offer Packaging Options That Turn Heads For Small Businesses in Columbus.
At Howard Packaging, we love helping local businesses make a great first impression with our outstanding packaging options. Your business needs exceptional packaging whether it’s showcasing your product on the shelves of local shops or on a customer’s shopping bag as they walk through downtown Columbus!
Packaging is so much more than a temporary container; it’s a way to attract new customers to your company! This means you need packaging that captures attention and represents what your business is all about.
We know how to make this happen! What makes Howard Packaging special is our flexibility and ability design the perfect packaging for your needs. In fact, as a four-time winner of the Retail Packaging Association’s Distributor of the Year award, we’ve long been acknowledged as the industry leader in custom packaging design and the production of custom printed packaging products tailored to fit customers’ marketing needs.
We have the design skills and products to catch the eye of your discerning Columbus clientele!
Howard Packaging’s Custom Printed Packaging Options in Columbus, Ohio
Here Are a Couple Examples of the Work We Do at Howard Packaging:
Looking for a unique custom printed plastic bag to highlight your products? You’ve come to the right place! We have the custom printed packaging options to fit your exact needs. At Howard Packaging, our custom printed plastic bags give you the freedom to personalize your brand on a wide variety of plastic bags handle styles, sizes and film gauges made from both high density (HDPE) and low density (LDPE) plastic films.
If you’re serious about getting your products into retail stores, your product packaging and brand has to be up to the challenge. Custom printed boxes are a big part of your businesses presentation. Whether it’s custom folding boxes or set up boxes, the packaging you choose will influence how your products are perceived. Our custom printed boxes are a quick, easy, and retail friendly way to package your products.
For more examples, check out our gallery!
5 Fun Facts About Columbus, Ohio
- Columbus has played an important role in Ohio’s rich aviation legacy. Ohio resident Geraldine Fredritz Mock became the first woman to fly solo around the world in 1964, starting and ending in Columbus. Her trip lasted 29 days and covered 22,860 miles in a single engine Cessna 180 that was christened the “Spirit of Columbus.”
- Columbus was the site of the world’s first water filtration facility, designed to fight typhoid fever outbreaks. It was an experimental plant, designed by Clarence and Charles Hoover and that same facility design and treatment protocols are still in use today throughout the world.
- No excuses for not visiting your Aunt Margaret when you live in Columbus! If you live in the city, you are within a 500 mile radius of half of the country. This makes Columbus the perfect location for the avid traveler or businessman. Many businesses have moved their headquarters to Columbus for this specific reason and plays home to Delta Airlines.
- Columbus was ranked as the 15th most literate city in the country in 2008 by Central Connecticut State University, and the 19th best educated. In 2006, Columbus was ranked by CNN Money as the 8th best big city in the country to live in. In 2012, Columbus was ranked by Bloomberg Businessweek as America’s 20th Best City, the highest-ranked city in Ohio.
- Academy Award-winning movies filmed in Columbus and the central Ohio area include Steven Soderbergh’s Traffic in 2000. Other movies filmed in Columbus and the central Ohio area include Horrors of War (by local filmmakers Peter John Ross, John Whitney, and producer Philip R. Garrett) in 2006, Little Man Tate, Fallen Angels in 2006, Steven Soderbergh’s Bubble in 2005, Criminal Minds in 1998, Wolfgang Petersen’s Air Force One in 1997, Tango & Cash in 1989, Speak in 2004, Parker in 2013 and Teachers in 1984.
We Service the Following Locations in the Great Lakes Area of the U.S.:
- Custom Printed Packaging in Buffalo, NY
- Custom Printed Packaging in Chicago, IL
- Custom Printed Packaging in Cincinnati, OH
- Custom Printed Packaging in Cleveland, OH
- Custom Printed Packaging in Columbus, OH
- Custom Printed Packaging in Detroit, MI
- Custom Printed Packaging in Erie, PA
- Custom Printed Packaging in Grand Rapids, MI
- Custom Printed Packaging in Green Bay, WI
- Custom Printed Packaging in Indianapolis, IN
- Custom Printed Packaging in Madison, WI
- Custom Printed Packaging in Minn–St. Paul, MN
- Custom Printed Packaging in Milwaukee, WI
- Custom Printed Packaging in Pittsburg, PA
- Custom Printed Packaging in Rochester, NY
- Custom Printed Packaging in St. Louis, MO
- Custom Printed Packaging in Toledo, OH
Get Custom Printed Packaging from a Local Packaging Company in Columbus, Ohio
While we’re based in Skokie, IL, we offer design, branding and distribution services for independent and national chain businesses throughout North America.
Howard Packaging, LLC’s Main Office Location:
Want a closer look at what we do? Contact us today for a Free Samples and Free Catalog Download*!
*Howard Packaging only sells to the retail, food service and promotional products trades. We do not sell products to or ship samples to individuals.